I am so fortunate to be married to the love of my life, and I have been blessed by three sons. While life is never perfect, I am certainly grateful for the loves in my life (I sure love our dog, Sam, too.)!
Ed, these are some of the many reasons I love you:
:: I love how hard you work everyday for us - our family!
:: You are so dedicated and loyal to us and our family - you make me feel so safe!
:: Your eyes are the most beautiful (ruggedly handsome) shade of green - and your nose is perfect - I love your features - you have the perfect profile!
:: I love how you love me more and more each and every day!
:: I love how passionate you are about what you believe - you are soooo smart!
Collier, I especially love these five things about you:
:: You have an amazing sense of humor - even great timing!
:: You are so loving - I love how you always give me a kiss before getting on the bus - even when others see you!
:: I love how passionate you are about sports - it seems that you always have a ball in your hands!
:: You are so committed and don't give up - you persevere! Look at you - a Black Belt!
:: You are so smart - your intelligence amazes me!
William, I especially love these things about you:
:: You are such a neat kid - so inquisitive and high on life.
:: You are so thoughtful and kind - you really care about the people around you.
:: Every week you have a new passion - inventing, playing guitar, Pokémon, pogo-sticking, now horses...
:: Your eyes - man, are they beautiful!
:: Your hugs and kisses (I just wish I could get more of them)!
Evan, this is what I love about you:
:: Your smile - it is so infectious - I love the twinkle in your eye that goes with it!
:: That you love to "snuggle up" - you are my snuggabug!
:: That you love to read bible stories.
:: You are amazing on stage - you can sing and speak so well in front of an audience!
:: You get so excited about the little things - I love that!
Ed, Collier, William, and Evan, I love you so much!!!

Your family is just beautiful. You very handsome boys.
ReplyDelete