Friday, July 17, 2009

Our vacation has come to an end... :o(

After white water rafting, we drove to Silvercliffe and enjoyed some pizza. On the way back we stopped in Westcliffe for some ice cream and to check out my dream cabin. Yes, the picture below is exactly what I want - a Little House on the Prairie style log home (but I want ours on a walk-out basement - which will be the boys' crash pad). It is so rustic and simple - just what we need for our summers in CO...one day!
Nice size kitchen and gathering room.
Large loft for Ed and me - and an area under the loft to enclose a bathroom.
The evening ended with wine, beer, and my drink of choice - gin and tonic (thanks to Uncle Mike for turning me on to that drink). Check out the "glass" I made my drink in - none of Lynnette's glasses were large enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment