Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gramma Moody

Tonight our amazing Gramma Moody went home to Heaven. I can just imagine how great a time she is having being reunited with her husband and her son (Ed's father). Without a doubt she is talking everyone's ears off - catching up. She will be missed!

I love this picture of Ed and his gramma during our visit in 2007. He loved and admired her so much!

Ed with his grandparents - they did so much for him over the years. They were a constant source of support and stability!

What is a trip on the pontoon without Dairy Queen? They always went to the one on the other side of the lake - the very one Gramma and Grampa owned decades ago.

I love this picture Peg took of Gramma and Grampa - true love!

Cedar Lake - the home of Ed's grandparents and the very place Ed has so many fond memories spending the summers with his cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment