Today is the day that 16 years ago I married my
soulmate. Being married to Ed is a blessing I never knew I would have. He means the world to me and is an incredible husband. In our years of marriage, I have seen plenty of marriages fail or struggle. What I realize sets us apart is our teamwork. Ed and I have been a team from the beginning - looking out for each other's needs have always been a priority. But, we are also not under the
delusion that we can meet all of each other's needs - sometimes that is simply what friends are for. The supportive friendships and beautiful marriages that we surround ourselves with make a huge difference. I am so thankful for those as they only help our own to grow better. Ed is also an amazing father - one of the most hands-on dads I have been witness to. He loves every moment he spends with our children - in fact, he goes out of his way to spend quality time with them. Being an involved and loving father only makes me love him more. Furthermore, Ed has this incredible drive and work ethic. While being a husband, father of three very active boys, and working full time, he is now in the final stages of getting his doctorate. Finally, his love for Jesus Christ is a beautiful gift for our marriage and his salvation. He is teaching his love for Jesus to our boys and doing all that he can to honor our Lord and Savior. So, 16 years later, I am so blessed and grateful for our marriage. Happy Anniversary, Ed! I love you more and more each day!


I LOVE these wedding pictures! I have always admired what a great team you and Ed are. Isn't it great being married to your best friend? Happy Anniversary! I hope you are able to celebrate!
ReplyDelete