Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dates with my boys!

With school being out it was time to spend a little one-on-one time with the boys. I love each of them so much, so it is such a blessing to enjoy each of them and honor their interests.

First, I took my adorable Van out--he always wants to go to Barnes & Noble to pick out a new book. We spent several hours browsing and reading, and he finally picked out a cool book about knights. Then, we went to lunch--McDonald's. He loves going to McDonald's and it happens so rarely. It was a great date with my little "snuggabug"!
The next day, I took Will out for his date. He wanted to going to all the second-hand stores--my thrifty shopper! At Goodwill he found a cool laser gun toy for $3, and at Savers he found a a few Zoids (he has been hunting for these rare toys for a long time) for $3. After, we ate at Subway and then ran over to Walmart to look for birthday stuff--his birthday is coming up soon. Then, we ended our date with ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I love this cutie!
My last date was with Collier--he had a whole list of places he wanted to go. We ran all over--Game Stop, Walmart, Men's Warehouse, and the mall. He was looking for games and a new fedora. Of course he wanted to eat at Panda Express--his favorite--and have a venti (the largest) mocha frappuccino at Starbucks. Finally, at the mall, he was able to find the fedora he was looking for. It was a lovely time with my sweetheart!

When I got home from the final date, Ed asked for his date. Too sweet! It truly is such a blessing to be married to a man who longs to spend time with me--he is incredible! I love my husband and the father of my children!

1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up on all your posts! Great stuff! I love that you do dates with your boys. I have been doing that with my kids for years and what a difference it makes!

    Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete