Friday, June 25, 2010

Riding Bikes--No Other Way to See 30A

30A is the highway that runs parallel to the beach--there is a bike path along this stretch of highway. All along it you will find the most amazing shops, restaurants, and galleries. William and I took a ride up to Grayton on Thursday (Ed convinced Collier to go with him on the same bike ride because there is a Starbucks in Grayton) looking through all kinds of shops. William is fun to shop with! Riding all around really brought back memories of all the bike riding I did in Sweden growing up--that's how you would get around.
Today we rented a bike for Evan--check it out below. Ed got his workout today. We started out by riding to Ed's mom's new property--a mile and a half to the east along 30A.

Here the boys are at Gramma's new (overgrown) lot.
We had to check out her beach access--just a few minutes on the bikes.
I absolutely love how most people ride their bikes to get around. It seems that this community is very active--they are either walking, running, or riding bikes. If I could retire here one day, I would be tickled pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment