Monday, January 19, 2009

Bold Moves!

With chopped off hair and white sun glasses, I am ready for our girls' weekend!

WOW! Can you believe I cut it this short? Ed was shocked!

After going out for a lunch date today, I dragged him over to get these glasses at the mall - slim pickings. Pair after pair, Ed just shook his head - I was laughing so hard. At least they provided a good laugh!

See what peer pressure does... I LOVE it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Keira, you look GREAT! Peer pressure CAN be used for good! ;-) Love the glasses, too! You'll look fabulous in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your hair!!! It looks great on you, now we will really confuse people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE your hair! It's perfect. The glasses are great too. Now you are all set for your girls trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great!!! I think that William and Collier now have hair longer than yours...;o)

    ReplyDelete