On Friday night I got back from Los Angeles. As we do every year, we took our 6th graders to CA to learn their science standards. It is such an amazing trip!
Once it was all said and done we had gone to: Huntington Beach, Medieval Times Dinner, a boat ride in the bay, Long Beach Aquarium, Cabrillo Aquarium, Mammal Care Center, and finally the Science Center where we saw an IMAX.

Cheryl and I got some knitting done on the bus - some of our students were knitting, too!


In addition to exploring on the beach, we took the kids out into the bay to explore some sea creatures from the ocean floor.
Cheryl, Niki and I enjoyed every moment!!!

What an awesome trip!! Lucky 6th graders! How great that you were able to go with your best friend too. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhen are we gonna have a girls night? You, me and Jenn??