Monday, March 16, 2009

Picacho Peak

On Saturday, Ed took Collier and William on a hike. They made it all the way to the top of Picacho Peak - impressive for a 7 1/2 and 10 year old.
They even walked across "The Plank."
In some parts it was so steep that they had to pull themselves up by cables - eek! I think I am glad I was not there to witness all of it - the pictures are hard enough to view. I am certainly so thankful that my boys have such a wonderful father that will provide these opportunities.
What a view!

3 comments:

  1. What a great Dad! I have been wanting to do that hike ever since we moved out here, but just haven't taken the time. I'm gonna do it!

    I would LOVE a girls night this week. Talk to Jenn and see what night works for her and let me know. I'm pretty open. We should definitely meet at a Spring training game sometime. They are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a challenge but yet rewarding.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt took Noah and Taylor on the same hike a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad I saw these pics after they had already returned home safely! So, when is the girls night out??? I've been home with sick kiddos for a couple of weeks now and cabin fever is starting to set in!

    ReplyDelete