We just spent the past few days with my old neighbor and dear friend, Emily. Emily lived in my neighborhood years ago. When I first went back to teaching, she watched William and Evan for a few months. She was also so helpful with watching Collier after school some days. When the Matsons moved out of our neighborhood, we certainly felt the void. I will always be grateful for her kindness!
A month ago her and her family moved to Knoxville, Tennessee, so we decided to visit them on our summer road trip. We had a blast--the kids played, Emily and I had a girls' night out (and went to see Eclipse!), and Ed and Rob were like old friends. Emily's two oldest kids were out of town, so we missed seeing Kennedy (Collier and her went to kindergarten together) and Caleb.

Thank you so much for including us in your travels! We had such a great time and hope we get to see you again next summer. Your family is just awesome and Rob had a really good time getting to know Ed. Have fun in Sweden!!
ReplyDelete