Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tosselilla Theme park

Today we went to Tosselilla. Milo and Collier had a blast going on rides, playing in the water (they have several pools and water slides), running around, and Teddy and I enjoyed ourselves, too.

A little zipline for Collier and Milo

Gocarts...Collier came in first place!

Ok, Collier will never hear the end of this story... So, Collier wanted to ride the big zipline that goes over the lake. The deal is you have to pay 10 kronor...well, before getting in the seat, Collier put the coin in thus starting the ride (he should have gotten in the seat first). So, instead of just letting it go, he grabs the bar and is pulled up with the chair. Imagine my fright as I see my firstborn go straight up (about 5 meters)! At first I told him to jump down, but then it got to the point that if he dropped he would break a leg. The zipline took him across the lake and then back again. Once he was over the water, I was not too worried. Below you can see him at the very end where he had to pull himself up so as to not get wet...

Boat bumper cars...Uncle Teddy and Collier

FUN!

Cotten Candy...yummy!

Petting and feeding goats...

The silly bike...check out the wheel. It was so fun to ride...the bike went up and down.

Collier was determined to make it through this obstacle course.

No comments:

Post a Comment