Today we went to see some of our old classmates. Anneli and Marie were my two closest friends in Sweden--we had so many memories to talk about, we decided to come back that night for some grilling. Caroline--or Lina as we use to call her. She was another beautiful friend and classmate!
Anders made the boys their very own pizza--Swedish style!
"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children." Charles R. Swindoll
Why start a Moody Family blog?
Good question - like I really need one more thing to do before going to bed... Well, I decided that this would be a nice way to document all the happenings of the Moodys - rather than just sending out emails all the time. So, please enjoy my efforts.
I love following all your adventures!! What an awesome opportunity to get to spend so much time in Sweden! Keep the posts coming!!
ReplyDelete